Details for polish process when in making jewelry
Before talk this process, let me show you what is polish process when in making jewlery, such as fake Cartier nail bracelet master quality
Polishing is the process of creating a smooth and shiny surface by rubbing it or using a chemical action, leaving a surface with a significant specular reflection (still limited by the index of refraction of the material according to the Fresnel equations.)
Polished Surface Functions
- Enables sealing of high pressure gases and liquids
- Cosmetic purposes
- Enables the use of optical flatness measurement instruments
- Reduces the amount of surface and sub-surface damage
- Provides better uniformity of surfaces requiring epitaxial processes or deposited materials
- Generates sharper edges on cutting tools
Let us show you the video for polish profess, via video, will be more clear.
So do you know more clearly after watching this video?